7.10.2011

Happy Hour for the Soul

To be passionated about something is to invest in your art-- I believe each individual has an internal compass which navigates them to explore the world. 

The compass guides you to discover your affinities (inclinations toward places, people, things, and ideas). 
These affinities nurture your soul and in turn, they create a map... a map of your life.  

My compass constantly inspires me to seek art. 

For me, art is a form of expression which can be communicated through various mediums and disciplines.  

I see creativity in people, in words (written and spoken), in sounds, in places, in food, and in anything that makes me move. 

Through this blog, I hope to share with you encounters with my affinities.  

¨The soul should always stand ajar, ready to welcome the ecstatic experience.¨ Emily Dickinson

Cheers! 

VVN


delightful comments

Post a Comment